CANADA FAMILY VISIT / TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS:
- Duly signed separate application form, Supplementary Information form (also referred to as the Family Composition form)
- Original passport with a validity of at least six months, including at least one blank page.
- Copies of all previous passports.
- 1 copy of most current passport pages bearing name and picture for each applicant.
- Copy of CNIC
- 2 passport-size photos for each person travelling. Photos must be no more than six months old, and must include the date of birth (day/month/year) and applicant’s name printed clearly on the back of each photo.
- Letter of employment stating date hired, position, salary and confirming the dates and duration of your approved leave. If you are a house wife/student dependent on husband/parents, submit evidence of husband / father’s employment.
- Persons under the age of sixteen (16) not travelling with a parent, or if travelling alone, must provide the notarized consent of both parents allowing travel to Canada. If the minor is subject to a custody order, evidence of custody and the other parent’s consent must also be provided. If only one parent is travelling with a minor child, a letter of consent from the other parent allowing the child to travel is required.
- Copy of “B” form-Nadra- computerized (in case of accompanying children)
- Bank Statement of the last 6 months
- Travel Plan reservation “Print out”
- Hotel Reservation Or – If you have an invitation from a sponsor, then the following documents are required along with it:
- Copy of Passport of the sponsor
- Bank Statement of his/her last 6 months
- Property Documents (HOME)
- Any other documentation/information showing your ties to Pakistan.
Processing Time: Minimum 45 to 55 working Days
Visa Fee: 19000/- Per Person
Note: All visas charges are non-refundable in case of visa rejection or Delay Dossani Travels will not be liable to answer.