South Africa Visa Requirements
- Duly completed and signed Visa Application Form DHA-84 (black ink only)
- Two (2) recent photographs with white background
- Original passport with at least six months validity and with at least two blank visa pages
- All previous / old / expired passports
- Non-refundable processing fee of Rs3,700/=
- Covering letter about your profession / business / school / college / university / etc
- Last three months personal bank statement (original signed & stamped)
- Last three months company / business bank statement (original signed and stamped)
- Parents bank statement (in case of student)
- Proof of return air ticket
- Hotel bookings/confirmation – unofficial booking not accepted (if don’t have sponsor in SA)
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate of children below 18 years
- Consent letter from parent(s) in case a child/children travelling with other parent or alone
- Husband’s detail if married lady is travelling alone (CNIC/passport copy, covering letter, etc)
- Affidavit confirming purpose, duration, monthly income & available funds for visit on stamp paper
- Copy of CNIC and Bio-Page of current passport
- Letter from the host / sponsor from South Africa
- Certified copies of ID and passport of the host / sponsor
- Certified copy of PR Certificate (In case the host is PR holder or naturalized SA citizen)
- Particulars of the host in the Republic including —proof of residence —proof of profession
—proof of business registration —etc
- Last three months bank statement of the host / sponsor in SA
- Proof of Registration in case attending a seminar / conference / exhibition
- Letter from Ministry of Sports / Ministry of Foreign Affairs in case of Sports Teams
- Yellow Fever Certificate (If travelled or travelling through Yellow Fever belt countries)
- Additional documents in case the applicant is going on Business Visit:
— Recommendation from Chamber — Certified copy of Chamber Membership
— Certified copy of NTN Certificate and Tax Returns
— All documents in a foreign language must be translated into English by a sworn translator.
— Please submit only certified copies of original documents except Police Clearance(s). The Mission will
not be held responsible if the original document is lost.
— Submission of Fake/Fraudulent documents is an offense. The Mission may refer such cases to relevant
law enforcement authorities.
— The Mission may request any additional documents / information where and when necessary.
Processing Time: 10 Working days
Visa Fee: 10,000/- Per Person
- All visas charges are non-refundable in case of visa rejection or Delay Dossani Travels will not be liable to answer.
- The requirements can change without prior notice by Embassy/ Consulate .